NEXT RETREATS 2016: "The Phoenix BURNOUT Retreat"+++Please contact us for availability+++

Testimonials


Nothing is more important for the Shanti team than the feedback of our participants so we constantly can improve our services if needed or sometimes even to develop new ideas that could be implemented into our retreats.

A big THANK YOU to all our Shanti friends who left their lovely comments or sent us postcards or photos from their homes all over the world!

Here you find some of our latest reviews:

Rating: 10 / 10
"My best friend and I have travelled the world to experience many different ways of spiritual retreats in different cultures and locations. This retreat in the historic and story telling walls of the chateau is certainly one of our best memories in Europe, especially with the absolute open and inspiring auras of the yoga instructors. Though we´ve been to France before - this time we saw the real beauty of this country."

(Sarah Linsk and Mina von Jekel - Lemberg, Ukraine)





Rating: 10 / 10
"Went home (reluctantly!) feeling like a different person- atmosphere very relaxing and a home from home feel. This is due to the friendly attentive staff, they seemed to get the balance of restorative relaxation with activities and workshops to keep you entertained! food of very high standard, will be back next year!"
( Alice Edwards from UK )

Rating: 10 / 10
"I really enjoyed my time, I feel relaxed & as detoxed as ever ! I had a lovely stay and thank you everyone."
(Bertrand – Switzerland)

Rating: 10 / 10
"I had a wonderful time. I feel at one with my body again, what a great team and overall wonderful experience."
(Lyne – UK)

Rating: 10 / 10
"Gorgeous place & Scenery. It feels so good to just disconnect. My body feels strong, mind feels clean and my spirit feels light. Love you all ! Namaste."
(Dania – Lebanon)

Rating: 10 / 10
"My wife and I stayed at the Shanti Retreat for 8 days.
The entire staff and all the guests were all very warm and very friendly.
The yoga sessions and spiritual workshops were conducted by top notch instructors.
The lodging accommodations were spacious and comfortable.
And, the meals were professionally prepared and very good.
In sum, we left with a greater sense of well being than when we arrived.
Highly recommended."
(Louis Caruana - New York)


...